No SSN required. No credit check needed. Your information is kept private.
And best of all its FREE!
Are you looking to purchase a home or refinance your mortgage? Do you have questions about the process? Are you in need of some extra cash toward your closing costs? Then lets get started! Drop us some brief information in the form below and Get Pre-Qualified. Its quick. Its easy. It only takes about 30 seconds to complete. One of our Innovative Mortgage Experts will follow up with you to go over the best solution for your needs. No SSN required. No credit check needed. Your information is kept private. And best of all its FREE!
Complete this Quick 30 second form
Zero Cost. Zero Obligation. Zero Hassle. That’s the Innovative Mortgage Difference
At Innovative Mortgage Services, Roberto Irizarry and his team of Innovative Mortgage Experts understands that purchasing a home can sometimes be somewhat of a complicated process. This is why we take pride in helping clients just like you make the home loan and home buying process simple. When you work with one of our Innovative Mortgage Experts, we’ll match you with the mortgage that fits your unique needs. Finding the right mortgage starts with working with the right mortgage expert, see for yourself, give us a shot. Lets get started today!
With Innovative Mortgage Services - Roberto Irizarry & Associates, the loan approval process has never been easier. Our firm offers a variety of loan options, along with a secure and convenient way for you to apply online and complete your loan application with ease.
You don’t have to be a mortgage expert. That’s what you have us for. Check out our Mortgage Dictionary
Below is a list of some of the most common questions people ask when they are ready to start their loan application. Ask your Innovative Mortgage Expert anything.
- How long should I be employed before I can apply for a mortgage?
- What if I do not have my pay stubs is there another way the bank can verify my income?
- Do I need my W2’s in order to get a loan approval?
- What about my Tax Returns? How many years will the bank ask for and I need to have them?
- If I am self employed what type of income docs should I need to provide?
- What if I do not work and receive pension income would that be acceptable?
- Is Social Security income an acceptable source of income?
- Can I use child support or alimony payments as income?
- What forms of documentation is acceptable to prove that I have the money?
- Is cash an acceptable form of asset?
- What if I do not have or own a bank account can I get a gift?
- How many months Bank statements would I need to provide the bank?
- What is an earnest money deposit?
- I owe child support would that hurt my eligibility to get a loan?
- What if I have a lot of bad debt or collections reported on my credit?
- I have several student loans is that a bad thing?
- What if I had a voluntary repo on an old car loans does that help me?
- I do not have any credit cards how what should I do?